Both day scholar and hosteller trainees of all categories are eligible for financial assistance from Govt.
• ST, SC, Women and PwD trainees are exempted from Tuition fee.
• Post Matric Scholarship for ST, SC, OBC trainees – Complete Admission Charges reimbursed and maintenance Charges @ Rs. 1000/- PM under Prerana for Hosteliers.
• Merit Stipend @ Rs. 250/- PM and Merit - cum – Poverty @ Rs. 200/-PM for students of all categories.
• Children of Building and Other Construction Workers are eligible to get financial assistance.
• ITI Uniform cost @ Rs. 3000/- Per Annum reimbursed to all trainees.
• Industry Visits are facilitated.
• The post ITI trainees engaged in Apprenticeship training in different sector of organization are getting monthly stipend at the approved rate of Govt. of India.
• With a view to empower girls and youth women by providing technical and vocational training to them and taking into consideration the recommendation of the SFC in this regard, Government have been pleased to initiate a new scheme “SUDAKSHYA”
for improving Girl’s enrolment in Government ITIs from existing 7% to 30% by 2020. The financial assistance under the scheme shall be applicable for all Girl Trainees enrolled in Government ITIs during the training session 2017-18 and 2018-19.
The scheme shall have the following components:
• Mobilization of Girl student for admission into Government ITIs.
• Financial support as “Maintenance Allowance” while pursuing training.
• One time Financial Support for Post-ITI placement/Apprenticeship Training.
Under the scheme the fees/ charges payable at the time of admission @ Rs.5,600/- for two years, hostel seat rent @ Rs.1500/- per annum, monthly maintenance allowance @Rs. 18,000/- PA for hosteller girls and monthly maintenance allowance @ Rs.6000/- PA for day scholar girls shall be reimbursed/ paid by the Government.
Besides, for post ITI placement/ Apprenticeship, maintenance allowance @Rs. 12,000/- PA for apprenticeship training inside the State and Rs.18,000/- PA for apprenticeship outside the State, and one month maintenance allowance @Rs.5,000/- PM for girls opting for jobs outside the State shall also be provided.
• Sudakshya Scheme for Girls : Click Here