• If a student found absent continuously for more than 10 classes without any information, his/her name will be struck off from the Register.
• Minimum 80% biomatrix Attendance is required to be eligible for appearing in examinations.
• Students have to abide by the rules and regulations framed by the Institute.
• Students are to be present in their prescribed uniform.
• Students are subjected to highly disciplined.
• Students are expected to observe norms of good behaviour.
• Students must be punctual and regular in their attendance.
• No students shall be allowed to appear at the final exam/All India Trade Test unless he has 80% attendance in his classes.
• A student must submit a written application for leave.
• Fees once paid are not refundable.
• A student must clear all dues (fees etc.) before submission of final examination form.
• Students should not attempt to rectify any problem in the workshop on their own without notice of the staff.
• A disciplinary action will be taken against the student if he found to be involved in any illegal or unauthorized activities in the Institute.
• Students have to pay for the damage made by him to the institute property.
• Students should behave in disciplined manner during their stay at Hostel.
• Students should maintain high standard of cleanliness and not disfigure the wall, doors, and windows.
• Students are not allowed to sit on the parapet of the hostel building.
• Students should take care of their personal belongings. No one else will be responsible for any kind of loss or damage.
• Students should maintain proper discipline in the Hostel.
• Students should not misuse electric Power by using iron, electric heater, induction cooker, extension of light point, etc.
• Students should take written permission from the hostel superintendent before leaving the hostel beyond class hours. Student should not leave the hostel without Signature of Father/Mother/Local Guardian on the body of leave Application.
• Students should remain present inside the room from 7pm to 9.30pm to maintain Study hour.
• Students should deposit their previous mess dues before 10th of the current month positively; otherwise meals will be stopped from the next day.
• Students are allowed to go to market with their guardian as per the time limit fixed by the Authority with the permission of hostel superintendent.
• Girl Students are not allowed to go outside the campus at any time without the permission of the Authority.
• Students are not allowed to play outdoor games, musical instruments etc. inside the Hostel.
• Girl Students are allowed to meet the guardian whose name is mentioned in the Application form only on Sunday from 4pm to 6pm.
• Students are not allowed to take any other study course outside of the I.T.I Campus during training.
In case of emergency contact:
Sri Balaram Pradhan
Fill The Below Form and Star Searching